vineri, ianuarie 10

Immature, not stupid.


What is a dream date? Now my dream date can't be planned...A few years ago I had another vision about this date...



"Few months ago, I met someone on YM. We talked a lot, and we found out that we have a lot of things in common. After some weeks, he invited me to watch a movie, which had been launched recently. Although I was doubtful, finally I decided to go out with him. The beginning wasn't so good because I was late...but at the end of the night we forgot about that little incident. He was waiting for me with a bunch of roses. We introduced ourselves and then, we had to hurry because the film was about to begin. The movie was the best choice, and I liked it a lot. It was a romantic comedy, my favourite type of movies. After the film finished, he invited me for a pizza, because he was hungry and i accepted immediately. I think I clicked strightaway(with him), because I was spellbound by his smile. When we were waiting for the pizza he told me a lot of seductive things, like : "you're gorgeous" or "I love the way you watch me". He offered to walk me home. In our way we passed throught "The lovers park", and he kissed me. It was magic..." ok...this is a fairytale...because it had never happened:)))

Now...my dream date, would be with someone, I hadn't talked to on the YM or facebook before! But, all the girls dream to spend a day, with a special person, who'll surprise them with little things(details)! I'm just like them and I dream about a perfect date! If years ago, I had prejudices before dating somebody, now I hope that he is the person I'm looking for! Walks on the beach, roses, romantic movies,can destroy a date just because you're dating the wrong person...



Comparing my thoughts which have changed ,I may affirm: "if last year I was looking for my dream date in trivial things, now I'm looking for it in fairytales"




Niciun comentariu: