joi, septembrie 3

My dream date?!




What is a dream date? Now my dream date can`t be planned...A year ago i had another vision about this date...

"Few months ago, i met someone on YM. We talked a lot, and we found out that we have a lot of things in common. After some weeks, he invited me to watch a movie, which had been launched recently. Although i was doubtful, finally i decided to go out with him. The beginning wasn`t so good because i was late...but at the end of the night we forgot about that little incident. He was waiting for me with a bunch of roses. We introduced ourselves and then, we had to hurry because the film was about to begin. The movie was the best choice, and i liked it a lot. It was a romantic comedy, my favourite type of movies. After the film finished, he invited me for a pizza, because he was hungry and i accepted immediately. I think I clicked strightaway(with him), because I was spellbound by his smile. When we were waiting for the pizza he told me a lot of seductive things, like : "you`re gorgeous" or "i love the way you watch me". He offered to walk me home. In our way we passed throught "The lovers park", and he kissed me. It was magic..." ok...this is a fairytale...because it had never happened,..

Now...my dream date, would be with someone, i hadn't talked to on the YM before...:)! But, all the girls dream to spend a day...with a special person, who`ll surprise them with little things(details)! I'm just like them...and i dream about a perfect date! If a year ago, i had prejudices before dating somebody...now i`d hope that `he` is the person i`m looking for...! Walks on the beach, roses, romantic movies...can destroy a date just because you`re dating the wrong person...


Comparing my thoughts which have changed a lot during an year, i may affirm: "if last year i was looking for my dream date in trivial things, now i`m looking for it in fairytales"...



p.s this is my first post in english:)

Un comentariu:

daninho spunea...

If you wouldn't have mentioned about pizza, I was really thought it was Aurel the one you was referring to... The last part made it all clear.

Try Skype... ;)